Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday 19th February 2019..stepping back into the past!!

Always something going off in sunny Mexico...after two hours of tennis this morning my buddy Gregg had asked me to help him with a project and of course I said I would.


Gregg volunteers with a local organization that is similar to the Habitat for Humanity, building small homes for low income families.


An American lady who lives here had so kindly donated a small motor home to the organization and it is being modified so a local woman who was born with no arms can live in it on her property in the campo.....I have not met this woman but heard her story how she works  in a glass factory and is highly functional!!!


Gregg wanted the motor home driven from one location where it had been stored to a different location about ten miles away and he knew about years of driving Rv’s and asked if I would drive the motor home to the new site!!


I must say it was really good to be behind the wheel again and I enjoyed the drive!!!






Relaxed this afternoon watching a live soccer game from England!!


Late afternoon and evening was spent at Bo’s Casa for are usually game of Mexican train!!


As I said always something going off....


Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

I knew it!! I knew it!! You miss Ramona.

mexicokid said...

Of course I do we had six wonderful years together....lp

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Wow! How nice is that! A very generous gift.

mexicokid said...

Yes it was it is in great condition and the owner the lady was 90 years young cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...