Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday 25th February 2019...road trip part Two!!!

So for the second leg of the road trip...I leave my friends on Sunday morning and it will be a two day drive to Nogales in Arizona where I have a Motel 6 room booked Monday night!!!






It has been many years since I have driven this route so I shall enjoy the adventure and of course not knowing where I am staying Sunday evening is also adventurous .....but one thing I will tell you is that I will not drive after dusk!!!


Stay tuned!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Kevin Read said...

In our opinion, that is the worst drive in Mexico. We will never do it again. You would have been better off taking the route through Durango, Parral, and Chihuahua. But, just our opinion of course. :-)

mexicokid said...

Thanks for your comments but I am going to visit a friend in Tucson and I shall take the toll roads..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...