Saturday, February 16, 2019

Saturday 16th February 2019.....tourist day!!!

Quite a busy day but first on the courts for a really good two hours of fast and great tennis...


Then it was quickly home to get showered and changed and off to Gracie’s...Janice and Dave are friends of Gracie’s sister and they are visiting town for the first time from there home in Orlando.


We met in Centro and did a small walk about the local market then we drove them to many places in and out of town including a very nice lunch in the country at a restaurant called Nirvana......


It was a very pleasant afternoon and evening and I enjoy seeing some of the sights through other people’s eyes and just reminds me of a great town I live in!!


Big tennis tournament tomorrow so stay tuned!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...