Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday 24th February 2019......road trip!!!

Going to tell you about my upcoming road trip which starts Thursday morning!!


As I am on a tourist visa I have to leave the country, with my car, every 180 days so I am combining this  with visits to see some very dear friends of over 25 years!!!


This is my route to the new entrance to the by pass of Guadalajara......





I have not done the new by pass but hear it is very easy way to get around the huge city, which I always used to get lost in when I was driving Ramona!!!


The next map is the route to my destination Rincon de Guayabitos..about one hour north of Puerto Vallarta.






My wonderful friends Gail and Larry spend their winters there and every year I go visit them.....I have other great friends in that town, Arlene and Doug and they have invited me to stay with them, which is very kind.....the five of us have been friends for a long time and I am always treated so well!!


I should arrive late Thursday afternoon and stay until Sunday morning.....I know Doug has arranged for me to have a game of tennis with one his friends, I shall enjoy that.....the rest of the time visiting, catching up, some beach walking and swimming!!!


Have to get my paperwork in order and do some more planning!!!


Stay tuned!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Thank goodness you like driving! Thinking out loud, that is over six hours of straight driving not counting lunch, gas, and restroom breaks. But you have done all of this many times before (carrying your own drinks and food) on Mexican roads and have become a pro.

mexicokid said...

Yes I love to drive and LB IS EASY TO DRIVE....What also is nice these are roads that I have not driven in years and whe I leave Tucson, roads I have never been on....cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...