Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday 22nd February 2019...green fingers!!

I spent almost four hours trimming, pruning, cutting and sweeping in Gracie’s yard today.....I enjoy this kind of work it takes no skill


I should have taken before and after photos....but I was told it looks really good!

My reward was to be treated to Pizza at a new restaurant...we both agreed it was the best pizza in town!!!!!





Now home relaxing before a busy weekend...

Be safe and happy out there!!

Yashi Kochi!!


4 comments:

mexicokid said...

Yes for sure going to use a firm trolling on my blog......

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Looking forward to putzing in the garden, still a couple of months to go…

mexicokid said...

Yes will come soon..cheers lp

Rick said...

So - where’s the pizza?? I’m hungry.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...