Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday 18th February 2019.....a great class!

Another incredible lovely sunny day here in Mexico!!!


Had a great English class tonight...I invited our new friends Janice and Dave, who are visiting here for a week to come to class.


We all sat at a round table and just talked and I invited Janice to tell them about The Five Love Language Test.

Only two students were in attendance!!






I had printed off a questionnaire and they answered the questions and talked about their reasons....it really was a great time and thanks Janice and Dave for being a part of it.


Afterwards we went up to Gracies classroom, she teaches level two, stayed until the end of class and then we went out for dinner!!


A really good day!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...