Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wednesday 23rd January 2019.....a fun day!!

Early morning, 8.30 am gym session this morning...I still don’t have my full energy but it was good to go for the hour and as usual Aaron, my trainer, is always in tune with how I feel?


I came home and had a nice breakfast and relaxed before I went for the poker afternoon...we always have some good laughs and the new year continues to be good for me with another 150 pesos win!


Tonight was a special English class I had invited five of my friends to come to class..it is always a gamble as I never know how many students will show up on any given night but I did ask them to try to make the effort if possible to be in class tonight.


It worked out perfectly all my students were present ...we started out with my students telling about what act of paying forward they did this last week and then I introduced each of my friends to one of the students and they paired up and just interviewed each other for 15 minutes.













This gives my students a chance to hear a different accent than mine and to meet a new person and to talk and listen to that person.


I then got everyone including my friends to come to the front of the class and talk about their new friend......it is a really a great time for them.


We finished the class with chocolates for everyone...a fabulous evening!!


Now home and going to watch more live tennis from Melbourne!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...