Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday 13 th January 2019......a little chore!!!

This morning Gracie and I took the dogs for a walk..we usually go to the mountains just outside of town but you know no gas!!!!!!  So we walked it was nice you always get to see things you don’t when you are driving or on the scooter.


Now a funny story......


Gracie has this beautiful home and garden...









On two smallish sections of her garden Beto, the handyman had put small white stones as a covering over one section and a partial covering over another section....this second section needed a lot more white stones...so whilst I was babysitting and housesitting I thought I would earn bonus points, not that I need them, and I bought a 30 pound bag of white stones and liberally scattered them over the second section!!


Gracie told me on Thursday that this was all her fault she never liked the white stones in the first place and she should have told me...so now we have white stones in two sections not liked by the lady of the house...


So this afternoon I was down on my hands and knees and picking up all the white stones from the two sections!!!!






Took me a while but I defy anyone to find a white stone anywhere in the gardens....we laughed about this.


Gas update.....no gas anywhere in town today!!!!


Going to watch a movie with tea and a nice piece of carrot cake!!!


Travel update....I made plans tonight to go on a 12 day road trip as I have to leave the country in order to renew my tourist visa....so more details about that later in the week!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...