Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Tuesday 1st January 2019...first time to write that date!!!!

So here we go with rabbits, rabbits , rabbits!!!!


There were lots of fireworks at midnight last night and I had a grand stand view from the bedroom palapa......


Tuesday is our regular tennis morning and we got together at 9 am and it was a lovely sunny morning, great tennis and I could think of no better way to start the new year!!


Emily brought Isabel home this morning and this is Gracie holding her......how come her hair is darker than mine????






I went to the local market this afternoon I just had to buy 9 extra gifts for one school and I have them all sorted in bags!!


Also bought some lovely flowers for the house..






Came home cooked myself a light dinner and worked out about in the yard sweeping and cleaning!!


Spoke to Janet and Malc this evening and got all caught up on family news and good to know everyone bis ok and they all had a good holiday season!


Just going to relax I am watching a good series on Netflix called Ozark and enjoying it!!


Tomorrow is a busy day but I do like those...


Hope that all the dr3ams you have come true in 2019!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Happy new year Les, Ozark is a great series, crazy people…

mexicokid said...

Yes I am enjoying the show....well acted too....lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...