Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday 21st January 2019.... a nice day!!!

Well I knew last night as I was going to bed I was not 100% and I felt a sore throat coming on and this morning my throat is scratchy but I don’t feel too bad.


A lovely sunny day and my gym session was at 9.30 am this morning .....I like this time but it is only for this week.


After class did a few chores and then spent the afternoon out in the sun relaxing and getting ready for my class tonight.


I have printed out an article about Martin Luther King and made copies for them so after their home work which was to bring five sentences to class and read them out and the rest of the class had to decide if the sentences were true or false..this got them thinking and was fun.


Then as a class we read the article and talked about him and the impact he had on America and the world....


Next I asked them to name some Mexican heroes...all of this gets them to think and talk!!


It was a really great class!!


I like these two quotes some very funny people out there..









Going to watch tennis from Melbourne now.....


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...