Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday 17th January 2019...slow!!!

A pretty easy day for me today.......had a great game of tennis this morning under perfect weather conditions .....


Afterwards went to my foot doctor to get my callous scraped down..I say the foot doctor but I never see him his lovely assistant does the work and she is really good...she made me two more separators so I should be good for a couple of months..the cost was 250 pesos!!!!!

Spent the afternoon relaxing and spent the evening watching live tennis from Melbourne!!!!

Life is good!!!   EXCEPT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD PHOTOS!!!!!,,,


Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Reboot everything! My first solution to computer issues.

mexicokid said...

Thanks tried that...lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...