Saturday, January 12, 2019

Saturday 12th January 2019...no gas!!!

The big problem in town is the gas shortage..only really one station is open and the line up is silly.....we had it all worked out I filled up Gracie’s car because I was going to pick her at the bus station but after poker and I got in hr car to go I could not start the car the switch would not work....so I quickly got a cab to my house to get my car key and go get my car and off to pick her up which was Ok except I did not have much gas in my car....


Anyway I did get her...her car which is full of gas is in the repair shop for the weekend...my car is almost on empty..but I do have gas in the scooter so it is not really a problem right now.....but it is a serious situation and I heard the President now closed all the pipelines..so will see what happens!!!!


Have a great weekend !!!


Love the Irish!!!






Yashi Kochi!

5 comments:

Terry said...

I have read much about the gas shortage down your way.
People stealing it and tapping into supply lines then reselling it or just selling it.

Sad.
Maybe you should build a wall.

Take care.

mexicokid said...

Not a gas shortage..the President decided to close the pipelines..lp

Dee Tillotson said...

You might think about getting two locking gas tank caps, one for Gracie and one for you. Each full tank you might get will be valuable. Your problem is a distribution problem; ours in the 1970s fuel crisis was an embargo with Saudi Arabia; we had to install locking fuel caps because gas was being siphoned/stolen from our cars in the parking lots after we got to our jobs. Though trying to find caps which will fit correctly could be difficult. Yes, I feel for businesses trying to stay afloat while this problem works itself out. Just bet the "black market" is having no problems!

Dee Tillotson said...

P.S. Those Irish (I'm prejudiced because I have a large Irish heritage) know how to tell a story, don't they!!

mexicokid said...

Good idea..the governor said he was sending tankers but no gas anywhere today..and yes have to love those Irish....best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...