Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday 20th February 2018...on the courts again!!!

It felt really good to be back on the tennis courts this morning and I do realize that playing tennis and watching is one of my passions and as I begin to tell you my summer plans you will realize that tennis will be a big part of those plans.....


I will admit to being a tad tired when I got home and I made myself a nice sandwich and took a short nap......

Spent the afternoon watching a great live soccer game and then this evening Gracie and I went out for dinner it seems to be a Tuesday tradition Country fried chicken at La Frontera.....

So getting stronger everyday.....

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

I loved the enormous drowning burrito at La Frontera. They are consistenty excellent...

mexicokid said...

yes good food there every day of the week...cheers L.....did you hike to the waterfall by Goldstream yet????

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...