Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday 28th february 2018.....a losing day!!!

Had another great session at the gym this morning and then off to poker in the afternoon where I had a lot of fun but lost 60 pesos!!!

Tonight it was my English class and again another great class........

The bad news is that computer has I think finally given up this life I cannot even get it turned on.....so I shall be going computer shopping the next couple of days.....

Short but no so sweet post tonight....

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Do you think that you will get a better deal on a new computer if you wait until you arrive in the US? I hope you will be able to transfer your pictures and travel diaries from your old computer to your new one. When you buy a new computer, do you install any antivirus software?

Hope you can transfer your old pictures because I really enjoy seeing them. Some of them are actually art worthy.


When you arrive at Linda's casa, she may be able to help you find an Apple Store. I guess you are looking for a laptop computer, not something like an IPad. Anyway, the guys at Apple's "Genius Bar" will do everything for you, help you select the computer which fits your needs, install antivirus, help you understand how everything works, and any new apps you want installed. They will even register the computer just in case it gets lost or stolen. My son is in the banking business, and he personally uses a lot of Apples. Therefore, I get a lot of his Apple "hand-me-downs."

mexicokid said...

thanks I will e mail you les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...