Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday 19th February 2018..I made it!!!

This morning I felt the best I had in over two weeks...my chest infection seems to be clearing up....my body has energy and I have my appetite back......I am still not going to rush back to my usual activities and  will still take it a little bit easy but I am going to go to the courts tomorrow and see how I feel...I have cancelled my gym sessions and may start again on Friday.



Thanks for all the e mails of good wishes....just as a comparison...my Doctor's visit last Thursday I made the day before (unheard of in Canada).......Dr. Marco gave me a great examination and pills for the next 7 days and cough medicine for the next week and the charge was 700 pesos.....just saying!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

3 comments:

Croft said...

Happy to see you are making it back to the land of the living Les!

Dee Tillotson said...

That amount for medical care AND medications is unbelievable! Here in the US after an examination, the doctor would hand you two paper prescriptions for drugs, and you then would have to go to the pharmacist to have the prescriptions filled. Therefore, you would not only pay the doctor, but then have to pay the pharmacist for the medications. In San Miguel, it sounds like one-stop medical care for approximately $40US including medications. It seems like the only thing doctors in San Miguel do not do is make house calls. Rural doctors in the US in the 1950s use to make house calls, but no longer do that.

So glad that you are better. Did your doctor ask you to return for another examination after you finished off the medications?

mexicokid said...

Thanks Croft..doing much better and Dee Dr.Marco does make house calls he really is a great doctor...he told me to finish off the pills and medicine and if I did not feel well to go back but I know I shall be OK....just played tennis and I survived thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...