Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday 18th February 2018.........slam update!!


Well the drugs are slowly taking effect and I am feeling stronger each day, eating a bit more and I was happy to see that I had lost 9 pounds which is the weight I put on over the holidays when I was so busy with 3 Kings......

I still am a long way from full energy so have cancelled my gym sessions for Monday and Wednesday and may try tennis on Tuesday morning!!

Today was the Valentine's tennis slam that I had arranged and sad I could not take part but 8 of my great friends showed up dressed as I had ordered.....well almost everyone!!

Ladies I must tell you this photo is pretty graphic but Rob and his adorable wife Diane looked great!!!

Sadly Rob's Mum is very very sick and he wanted me to take this photo to send to his Mum!!!


I know you cannot tell my looking but there are some really great tennis players here!!!

I stayed and watched a little and I hear they had a great time.....

Yashi Kochi!!!!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...