Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday 26th February 2018...the start of a busy week!!!

Back into a regular routine again starting off with my gym session this morning it was good to see Aaron and he gave me a good work out I do like him and his style!!!

Walked into town this afternoon and did some chores and then my English class tonight I just had the two young men and their English is good we just sat and talked the whole time they enjoyed that!!!


I have this thing on my phone that when I turn it on each morning it shows some of my photos from years ago...I have no idea how my phone has my photos!!!!

Anyway it got me looking at my photos and I thought it would be nice to show you some of my favorites from last year!!!!

The view from my airbnb bedroom window of the beach in Michoacán Mexico!!

I have two favorite hikes here in San Miguel this one is out of town about 30 minutes!!!!



My favorite time of the year coming up Spring when the blue Jacaranda trees blossom!!!
The desert mountains of Tucson!!!

I found this in the archives....taken 1972 in Bermuda when I broke Dave Cart's nose with this stunning right hand!!!    and let me tell you my Mum when she found out was not a happy camper!!!


Mount Baker Washington State!!!!


A peaceful setting on the Isla Mujeres Mexico


My other favorite hike in San Miguel at rainy season only a 30 minute walk from the main grocery store

This is in a beautiful frame hanging in my casita..this was a gift for my birthday from one of my customers in the restaurant     ...it is a one of a kind limited edition and autographed by you know who!!!!!   Come on you do know who wore number 99...don't you!!!!!!!!!!!!????????


Last summer in Nanaimo I was introduced to the sport of pickle ball..I really enjoyed the game and in my favorite soccer shirt, National shirt of Croatia!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

I just love the look on your face in the boxing picture... San Miguel looks beautiful at any time of the year but those Jacaranda trees are a special treat.

mexicokid said...

thanks I love the rainy season here but to see the colors of those trees is magical....cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...