Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday 21st February 2018...a good day!!!

Felt good when I woke up this morning and after breakfast went for a 3 mile walk around the town and I enjoyed the sunshine and the exercise!!!

Poker this afternoon and happy to report that I won again....it does not matter that it was only 10 pesos a win is a win in my books!!!!

Class tonight was great I copied off an article outlining the difference between a cold and a the flu and they each took turns reading and then we talked about the content.

I surprised my young student Adel with a Birthday cake ..it is his 19th Birthday tomorrow..we all helped him celebrate with cake and a drink and the singing of Happy Birthday!!!





A good day!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Nice to see you're back to your old self again. We're in a cold snap here with a light dusting of snow, quite beautiful actually, but Mexico would be better...

mexicokid said...

Yes just perfect weather here I heard about the snow over the weekend stay warm and dry best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...