Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday 10th January 2018...details!!

It seems we are set in a pattern here regarding the weather when I walk to my tennis at 8.50 am it is cool and I wear a jacket and also gloves but by 10 am it is lovely and warm and sunny till around 6.30 pm when the sun goes in and it becomes cooler again......I think I can handle this!!!

This showed up this morning outside my bedroom window!!!!



I decided to again get the help of a personal trainer and this morning I went to a new gym and met a young Mexican man and we talked and I have hired him for three sessions a week....I like his style and I think he will help me...I also like his very cheap price.....I have my first session on Friday morning!!

Happy to report I am back to my winning ways at poker with a 100 pesos win!!

Tonight was fun at school the new student and my returning students for last year work well together and we all enjoyed the class.




Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...