Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday 26th January 2018........easy easy day!!!

Well I decided not to get up at 2.30 am and watch the tennis and a good job as I found out this morning Roger won quite easily when his opponent retired with blisters on his feet...so Roger is through to the finals yet again.....The women's final is on tonight at again that crazy hour of 2.30 am but I have also decided not to watch that but I will watch the men's final early on Sunday morning!!!!

Went to the gym again this morning and it has been two weeks now working out with Aaron and he is a very capable and nice young man and I like his training methods and also his prices......

After that session I went to the grocery store and came home and relaxed..I realize that it is time to make my plans for the summer I have some plans already made and a lot is up for grabs...will fill you in over the next few weeks......

I watched a live soccer game from England late afternoon and then cooked a nice chicken casserole and now going to relax and maybe watch a movie!!!

When I moved from Bermuda to Smoky Lake Alberta, Canada it was in the middle of May and I spent 13 years there.....whilst there I owned a convenience store and Vicky worked for me for many years and is a good friend..this is the photo she sent me today of the front of the house.....

and you ask why I do not live there anymore???????



Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, what is that black thing sticking up out of the snow in front of the door? Is it a manual outside water pump? The house looks quite large; I bet it took a lot of dollars to keep it heated during the winter. But, of course, it must have been a well insulated house and efficient heating system.

mexicokid said...

That is a question I do not know the answer too looks like a pump...Vicky and Loren sadly lost their home to a wild raging fire about 15 years ago and the insurance paid for this home which is a mobile home...sure looks cold...best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...