Friday, January 05, 2018

Friday 5th January 2018...Three King;s day!!!

Well all the work of the last month came to fruition today and this wonderful group of people

met and off we went to the Campo's..we visited 4 schools in 4 different communities so join me for a memorable day!!!




At each school the children lined up quietly and waited for their gift...

Do you think he is happy???????
Or him???
After 2 schools we stopped for a quick picnic lunch!!!!!
The chuldren were so thrilled to see the Kings when they walked on to the playground...
What facial expressions....
What joy so many happy kids!!!!!!

OK so I had to get into the act!!!!!




I want to end with this photo.......when I went out to this school on Wednesday I met this little girl below wearing the pink ribbon and this is what I wrote on my blog that day

"Then saw this adorable 7 year old girl happily playing with small rocks again the smile for the same reason......"

Look at her face..one day she is playing  with rocks two days later what a difference...
This event could not have taken place without the help of so many people I cannot name them because I am sure to forget one or two but you know who you are...maybe you made a donation... a gift.....or wrapping paper....please accept my thanks it was wonderful experience working with you all..

What a day...blessings les

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

That came together beautifully! What a great reward for all your effort. Happy Three Kings Day!

Rick said...

Les, you are the King!

mexicokid said...

No all the helpers were Rick..it was a joy thanks Peter ...best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...