Monday, January 01, 2018

Monday 1st January 2018......here we go

The 3 Kings toy drive starts in earnest tomorrow with 5 of my good friends meeting at another friend's house and we will spend all afternoon wrapping, sorting and bagging the gifts....we need to sort them into gender and ages...it will we a long afternoon but I am sure small amounts of wine will be consumed and my good friend Bo is cooking one of my favorite meals...meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

When everything is finished we are bring all the gifts to my casita and Little Bluey will sleep outside on the road and the gifts will be in the garage.

All the boys are going to receive a soccer ball and we have some lovely gifts for the girls...stay tuned!!!

It will be a very busy few days and then Friday the big delivery day!!

I hope you all had a wonderful start to this New Year!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Don't forget the rabbits rabbits rabbits! Have fun wrapping...

mexicokid said...

omg i did forget but i did say it thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...