Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Tuesday 2nd January 2018....a great team!!!

At 1.00 pm a great team assembled at Bo's house for the gift sorting and wrapping....

It was a lot of hard work but we worked in team's and after almost 3 hours we had the job finished, well almost!!




The 3 original schools have been sorted and ready and then I took on another school with 66 children so we just have a small amount of work to do to get those gifts ready.

The reward for all this work will be seen on Friday but for the team...Gracie....Gail...Deb....Jim....Bo our kind host not only let us store the gifts there he cooked this mouth watering dinner and I have no qualms about saying this I filled up my plate with home made meatloaf green beans and mashed potatoes...I was stuffed!!!

Thank you every one you truly are wonderful and kind.....

A bit weary so tea and a movie for me I think....

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice people to help. Lucky kids.

mexicokid said...

Yes to both..hope you enjoyed your new year in your new casa...les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...