Monday, January 08, 2018

Monday 8th January 2018.....well almost back to "normal"!!!


I know that the joys and blessings from the 3 King's Project was immense but I also know it was a lot of hard work and some of my personal traits were neglected...so today was a new start for me....back to eating healthy meals and back to getting  into my exercise program and back to the gym....I have put a couple of pounds back on so they need to come off.

This afternoon I went out to the RV park just outside of town and reunited with Paula and Jerry....I first met them on my cross Canada journey a few years ago in Ramona they invited me to stay in their drive way in Nova Scotia for a few days and we forged a great friendship and have met in Mexico in the last few years...sadly they are only staying one night but are coming back in March for a longer stay..always good to see them and I look forward to their return!!

Tonight it was back for the second semester of teaching English...I had a surprise in class tonight I had a new student move up in to my class from level 4..he is an 18 year old young man and his English is quite good but the big surprise was getting back 2 of my students from last year....these students were in level 6 last semester but I guess things did not go well so they have combined them with my class..it is great to have Gabi and Laura back and I look forward to the new challenge!!!

This link was sent to me today and altho a few days past the New Year I think you may enjoy the video I know I did!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We met Paula and Gerry at San Ramon. We went to the campground with Kevin and Ruth. Nice people.

mexicokid said...

Yes I have known them for a long time and a more generous and kind couple you could not find..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...