Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday 12th November 2013……..blink and it is gone!!!

Tuesday morning tennis…Loren and I had another great two hours on the court this morning as always a wonderful way to start the day…from the courts I went to Linda and Guy’s

 

casa and picked up his gas cylinder that needed some repair I took it down to the local hardware store but they were not able to help…..sorry Guy!!

Then did some shopping and was home about 2pm and had a late lunch and then went and picked up Paola and took her to her class..she is always excited to go and has huge smiles when I get her..this time we went to the grocery store and I let her choose what she wanted to take home for dinner….she picked some things I have never heard of…I also had to tell her that I would be gone for 10 days and I look forward to seeing her soon…she was so lovely she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek!!

Dropped her home and then went to my yoga class which I always enjoy BUT on the way home it was cold and wet!!!

I needed a hair cut and the little shop that I go to around the corner from my casita was closed tonight so I knocked on the door and the lady came and opened up and gave me a great haircut for 30 pesos…not even 3 dollars plus a nice tip.

My friend Sara is on a 4 month journey crewing on a yacht south of Chile and she sent me this photo today!!

IMG_2299_resized

This is not her boat but sure is a great photo…

IMG_2363_resized

Yashi koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...