Saturday, November 02, 2013

Saturday 2nd November 2013…..yesterday continued!!!

So back to the hike

DSCN6386

Shot of the day I think…

DSCN6383

DSCN6385

I then saw a cross at the top of a hill and I decided to hike up to it…

DSCN6393

Took me about 25 minutes to get there and had lunch here and the views of the valley were special

DSCN6398

DSCN6396

X is where I left little Blackie..

DSCN6395

DSCN6400

I just got back down in time to see this monster roll on by.

I then took a different route home and passed some lovely small chapels….

DSCN6418

DSCN6419

DSCN6420

DSCN6427

More sights on the way home

DSCN6408

This shrine was really in the middle of nowhere.

DSCN6412

DSCN6422

Another beautiful shrine on the way home.

DSCN6430

DSCN6433

So it was a great day out…I then came home and showered and change and picked up Carolyn and we walked to down town for dinner

passing this lovely gathering

DSCN6435

Not sure who that scary statue in the orange is….

DSCN6437

After dinner we walked into the main Jardin and there were hundreds of people all having so much fun

DSCN6447

DSCN6449

This is on the sidewalk..such talent.

DSCN6446

DSCN6451

We then went to a local play called The Other place….it was extremely well acted and the subject was a middle aged lady with dementia….it was quite a story and left you thinking what if!!!!

We then walked back to the Jardin and came home….a wonderful day.

So now Saturday morning and even with the rain overnight I still managed to get 2 hours of tennis in…singles with Loren…a great game we are the same level and have some great games….

Came home and was about to settle on the couch with lunch and watching a live soccer game when the phone rang and it was Carolyn asking if I could go to her house pick up her  car keys and bring them to the Mall where she sitting outside her car with the keys locked inside…I will make no more comment!!!!!

Came back home again and continued where I left off and then went to get Paola…the weather was a bit cool and we walked around and checked out all the activities and celebrations.

DSCF3061

Paola took the next shots….

DSCF3063

The art work is really incredible

DSCF3067

DSCF3071

Usually it is the kid getting their faces painted

DSCF3070

This shot below is taken in a local store that sells all hummingbird feeders these decorations and paper hummingbirds.

DSCF3075

This is the same fountain where I took the shot of Carolyn last evening they changed it overnight!!

DSCF3077

 

We then went to the local cemetery where the families come with flowers food and drink and celebrate their loved ones who have passed along!!!!

DSCF3081

 

DSCF3084

DSCF3085

DSCF3087

DSCF3088

She took some great shots!!!

Dropped Paola back home with a nice chicken dinner and then came home as it was now dark and cool..so relaxing watching a live hockey game.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...