Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday 18th November 2013…Day 5!!!

The usual routine out onto the River walk by 8am

DSC00147

DSC00149

DSC00151

DSC00153

 

and back to the hotel for the Buffet breakfast just before 9.30am…this was a longer walk this morning and a great way to start the day….the breakfast was really good too…..

It was going to be a shopping day and we both had long lists but after nearly 5 hours a lot was accomplished for me it was at the REI store where I bought many items for my next year’s Camino hike including shoes and poles…the salesman we had was very knowledgeable and he helped me a lot and also I am to wear my new hiking shoes for the next couple of days and if they are not right they will exchange them for me without any questions……

We got back to the hotel around 4m and relaxed for a while and then got cleaned up and went to Kirsten's for dinner where I met Carolyn’s Brother Phillip and another friend Mike.  Kirsten cooked an incredible meal and it was s a special evening…..

So another day finished.

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...