Monday, November 04, 2013

Monday 4th November 2013………an easy day really!!

Monday morning and at the risk of repeating myself…..I got the casita cleaned up for Patty to come and clean and then at 10am off to my yoga class….I do enjoy this time and feel it is helping my body movement and balance and also the tennis elbow issue I had has gone.

Came home and it was beautiful and sunny so took my lunch and book to the roof and relaxed for a couple of hours.

There is live tennis on TV every day this week from London so you better get used to me saying “I watched live tennis from London”!!!!

I completed my lesson planning and at 5.30pm went to class.

It seems that I now have the same 7 students every week they are very keen to learn and the class went well I do get them to talk more and at least twice during the class I get them to come to the front of the class and talk at first they seemed uncomfortable with this but I see the difference in them now….I so enjoy teaching and it has been 2 months now and I believe we have formed a great bond.

Still not used to coming home in the dark…but it sure was a lovely sunny day……..

More excitement tomorrow I promise!!

Yashi koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...