Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday 25th November 2013…..always a busy day!!

You know the Monday story Paty comes to clean so I make sure the casita is in order for her and then off to my yoga class…this is my third month of classes and I really enjoy them and I feel it has helped my balance and mobility and my teacher is wonderful!!!

From class I had lots of errands to do around town and did not get home till 2m and time for lunch.  I did stop at Paola's house and she was outside playing and I am thrilled to tell you when she saw me she came running to me and gave me a hug and a huge smile now that made my day!!!!

I then finished my lesson plan for tonight I had received an e mail yesterday from the school Administrator asking me if I would help out and take the 6 students from next level as their teacher could not make the class tonight I said I would so instead of a regular class I printed out two pages on fun facts about Mexico.

I did manage 1 hour on the roof enjoying the sunshine and then left for class.

I had my 7 regular students plus the 6 students from the other class..I introduced myself and my students introduced themselves and then I got the new ones to come to the front and tell all of us something about themselves and then I handed out the print out and we read and talked about it…they all I think enjoyed the class and they are coming again next Monday…..this has brought a new and exciting dimension to my life I enjoy the planning and the students are so great.

Home by 8pm and relaxed and watched some TV.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...