Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Wednesday 4th September 2013…..a full day.

For a change I spent the morning at home the weather was gloomy and a little cooler and after breakfast I spent about 90 minutes preparing the instruction notes for my class tonight…this is all new to me and I find it very time consuming but enjoyable.

There are huge celebrations in Mexico this month and so many stores and street traders are selling flags and other paraphernalia and yesterday I bought a flag and this morning tied it to the roof.

DSCF1118

DSCF1121

Top right hand corner is the flag.

DSCF1123

At noon I drove into town and left my scooter at a repair shop that was recommended to me..just really a hole in the wall

DSCF1120

I left little Blackie there and walked to poker and happy to report I am on a streak another 250 pesos this week!!!

After poker I went to pick up the bike and it was all serviced new spark plug, oil change a full check up for 350 pesos I was very happy.

I just had time to go home and get my books ready and get into town for the class.

Tonight the same 6 students were there including the 2 students who did not show up on Monday so I had 8 students

DSCF1124

They all completed their homework assignment and the class went well I think…I do get them all to speak in class and I know they enjoyed the class and hopefully learned some things. They have class again tomorrow night but another teacher is teaching that class and that teacher and I are going to meet on Saturday to talk about our goals and teaching methods.

Came home and had supper watching more tennis from New York!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...