Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday 10th September 2013…check this out!!!!!

What I woke up to this morning!!!!

DSCF1146

but it wasn’t enough as my tennis game this morning was cancelled du to all the rain last night.

Tuesday so I went on my school food delivery for Feed the Hungry….I picked up the food from the warehouse and the two cooks were waiting for me again and the kitchen they work in is very clean and the girls very friendly.

I came home and did some laundry and then marked the student’s homework from last night and did my class preparation for tomorrow before heading out into the canyon behind my casita for a couple of hours of warm and happy hiking!!!

DSCF1148

DSCF1150

DSCF1149

Interesting work!!

DSCF1147

DSCF1154

I enjoyed getting out in the canyons it is so peaceful and relaxing.

I was supposed to meet my friend Carol at noon but she was not feeling well so I went into town and did some chores before coming home to watch England play a live soccer game from the Ukraine.

I then went to pick up Paola for her circus class but sad to say no one was home I am not sure where she was we had arranged to meet.

Next stop was to go and visit Linda and Guy and have a visit with them….we talked about the fact it has been two months since we all drove down here from the coast those weeks sure went by fast!!!

Then it was back to Paola’s house and she was home this time and I arranged to pick her up tomorrow afternoon after poker.

Now it was off to my yoga class and again it was a good class…..back home and time to relax with dinner whilst watching a huge soccer game USA v Mexico a great game lots of excitement.

My Brother Malc and his lovely bride Janet leave tomorrow for a holiday in Montenegro and Croatia I know they will love it there I know I did last summer.

I have a huge day tomorrow with class, poker, seeing Paola and getting ready to leave for the beach on Thursday.

There is no internet at the house at the beach but I am taking my Banda Internet stick so I hope I can connect but if there happens to be no blog for a few days please do not sell all your possessions and come looking for me!!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...