Friday, September 06, 2013

Friday 6th September 2013…a first I think!!

Well I never left the house today..normally Friday is Pearson day when I make no plans and do my big hike hike but I woke up thinking a big hike was not such a great idea because although I feel so much better than yesterday I still am bit weary so a day off from any exercise would be good.

So I spent the time doing such things as laundry, tending to my pots on the stairs leading to the casita, sorting out my closet, doing some housework, time on my English class for Monday.

This evening Linda and Guy and myself had been invited out for dinner to Rita’s house but Guy called in the afternoon telling me that he was not feeling good and he and Linda had to cancel so we will have to arrange another time for the dinner party….so you see never left the property.

Tonight just a quiet evening think I shall watch a movie.

I know a boring blog not exciting to read I promise more action tomorrow.

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...