Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday 19th September 2013….well it finally had to come out!!

I woke  to sunshine BUT it still did not prevent my 9am tennis game being played the courts still wet..so I went into town to my favorite little veggies store and bought some stuff then called at the butchers shop and when I came home made a nice crockpot meal…..

Then an e mail from a tennis buddy saying the courts were now open and was I available so went down at noon and 2 hours of wonderful warm sunny tennis!!!

DSCF1268

On the way home always something going off in town

DSCF1267

the flowers are so beautiful around town!!

DSCF1269

I will have to get someone to check out my computer I have 4 keys that when I press nothing ….

frustrated-computer-user

At 3.30 I went to get  the kid for her dance class she was all ready and I had brought her some fruit which she took upstairs to her Mum and when she came down she told me in her best English   “My Mum says thank you”.

I left her  at her class and went for a quick visit with Carolyn and lost my title as King of the Rummy cube table game.

Back to  the budding acrobat artist….

DSCF1270

DSCF1272

DSCF1274

DSCF1276

Looks like she is having fun.  Before we left I asked her to say thanks to her teacher and she did and the teacher gave her a big hug and told me she is very strong….also asked if I wanted to get her a leotard as the other girls have and I bought one for her to wear to her classes next week..drove her home and we  and bought a cooked chicken for her and her family’s dinner……she really enjoyed herself.

Tonight it was a quiet night the crockpot meal tasted really good and two more portions in the freezer….

I read that the Tropical storm Manuel we encountered is now a full blown hurricane and hitting  by Mazatlan.

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...