Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday 23rd September 2013….a first for me!!!

Had a terrible sleep woke at 4.00am and could not get back so got out of bed and read and messed about in the house.  I have decided not to go to Yoga this week as I want to wait for my teacher to come back which I think she does next Monday so instead I went with Linda and one of her friends to wait for it…….water aerobics…. a first for me.

It was in a beautiful gated community Los Labradores about 10km out of town….the pool and the grounds are so lovely…

DSCF1312

DSCF1316

DSCF1315

DSCF1319

It was a one hour class and it was much harder than I thought it would be but the sun was shining the water was warm and I really enjoyed it unfortunately the days they have the classes I am committed to other activities but maybe I can fit it in again sometime.

Afterwards we sat around at the small café had drinks and chatted and I went on the roof and took this shot…

DSCF1321

Then Linda drove us through the property to see some of the very lovely and expensive homes….thanks for inviting me Linda.

It was 2.30 by the time I got home and had some lunch and then made sure my lesson for the class was finished and then I went into town for my class.  I arrived about 5 minutes before the heavens opened and it rained so hard so I may as well get used to no tennis tomorrow.

I had 6 students the regulars and we did some work from the study book and then I took some time and told them about Terry Fox and his inspirations to millions of folks around the world I also printed copies of his story for them to take home.  I so enjoy this class and I know they do…. they are so polite and call me Teacher Les…….

It was clear when I drove home but the roads very slick I have to be very careful on the scooter….as I type it is just chucking it down…will it never end.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...