Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday 28th November 2012…a busy day with Paola!!!!

I had called Paola's Mum, Ericka, yesterday to ask if I could have Paola at 10am and return her home in time for school at 2pm…so I was at her house at 10am and she was ready waiting and smiling.  I do find it a little cool sometimes in the morning before the sun comes up but for Paola it is cold, she had a nice warm jacket on but I decided to go buy her gloves for the scooter.

When we are together we try and speak both English and Spanish and it seems to work for both of us…inside the store I told her we were going to buy cat food, garbage bags those I could say in Spanish but gloves I did not know so she told me the Spanish word for gloves is guantes……she found a pair of gloves she liked and whilst I was looking at garbage bags she went around the corner and came back with a bag of cat food and it is the same size and brand that we bought last time…. she has a great memory.

She couldn’t wait to put her new guantes on!!

DSCF6824

You can see she has my keys in her hand no matter if we are on the scooter or in the car she likes to turn the key get the engine started or in the car move the gear stick, she just likes to help.

I decided last week that I am just going to take her everywhere I go so the next stop was to a house sale where I bought 8 dollars worth of pots for my new casita, 3 pots and a ceramic cross…..from here we came to the house where she checked her e mails and replied to those of you who were kind enough to write her  THANKS!!!

I made her a snack and she worked on the computer doing games soon I will teach her how to use the Internet and do searches.

DSCF6825

Here she found that the gloves were actually two in one so she liked the cut offs!!!!

Just after 12pm we went down town to my last Spanish class…she was a immediate hit Rocio the teacher was so good with her and included her in the class and my class mates loved her…I hope these inter actions will benefit her I know her self confidence grows each time!!!

DSCF6827

It was time to leave and we said our goodbyes I have really enjoyed this class and found it so helpful…I drove Paola home in time for her to change for school and told her I will see her at 10am on Friday for more adventures….how I wish I could have Daniela too!

I then went to poker where my winning ways returned with another win of 100 pesos.

So now home relaxing and going to have my crockpot meal that I prepared yesterday!!!

Pura Vida!!!

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Every day is a good one. Enjoy.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...