Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday 30th November 2012…..just me and the kid!!!

Paola did not have school today so I went to pick her up at 9.30am and we spent the first hour doing errands..she is so easy to be with and wants to help with everything.

It is St.Andrew’s day celebrated in Scotland and we went into the main Jardin where we saw this sight

DSCF6849

I am sure Paola had never seen bagpipes before!!

DSCF6854

This plaza is always busy

DSCF6855

and always some interesting sights!!

DSCF6850

Paola having a snack!!

DSCF6852

It was a few more chores to do then we came back to the house where she spent time on her computer…she really does enjoy it and now knows how to send e mails!!

DSCF6856

After lunch we went and took Carolyn’s car back to her and picked up mine….and then I dropped her home around 3pm….we had a great time and she is always so happy and well mannered and just a pleasure to be around.

Tonight I was invited to friend’s of Linda and Guy’s for supper and it is always treat to get invited out and see some of the homes this one was quite close to the city center and a beautiful home with million dollar views…had a good time.

So where did November go?

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...