Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday 24th November 2012……My Girl!!!!

Had a not bad sleep and I feel a little run down but went to play tennis and had a great two hours of singles which is much harder than doubles but really enjoyed it..i then went to the Saturday morning organic market and bought some very fresh scones, lemon cake and multi grain bread and came home, Catalina the maid was here but she was really sick so I immediately drove her home and came back had lunch whilst watching a live soccer game from England and at 1.30pm went and got my girl....her Mum was home and I asked if I could take her tomorrow for the pancake breakfast and was told yes.....we went to buy the microwave that had been advertised on the civil list and the lady lived three doors down from where Carolyn and I picked up the computer yesterday...the lady with the microwave also had two great carpets that are like 24 inches wide and about 4 feet long so I bought those and I also bought a lovely chair for watching TV it comes with an original milking stool and lovely cushion for the feet and I also got a paper towel holder all for 150 dollars a great deal!!! As we were leaving she asked to see Paola's shoe size went into her bedroom and came back and gave Paola a lovely pair of Converse runners(they are I know are too big for her)..but Paola hugged her and said thank you I am so proud of her, everywhere we go I always get her to say hello, shake hands and give a hug people love it....so I go back tomorrow with the car to pick it up, all I really need in furniture is perhaps a bedside lamp but I have everything else....because the house was so close to where we got the computer I told Paola that back at my house I had a computer for her own and that the man who lives in this house gave it to her..so we knocked on Richard’s door and his wife answered they are a couple in their late seventies and they were thrilled to see us especially when Paola said hello, held out her hand and hugged them and then thanked them for the computer, they as well as me were almost in tears!!!! From there we went to my casita she has not seen it yet and she watered the plants for me and she loved the horses in the yard next door, then back home where I gave her the computer she never stopped smiling..

DSCF6779

DSCF6783

..I showed her how to set up her email and she has her own e mail account it is paolafutbol77@yahoo.com

I went to make her a sandwich and when I came back she was playing you tube music and playing a Mario game....

DSCF6781

the new shoes are on the left and she tried them on and they are too big for her so she just looked at me and said I will give them to my brother!!!  Don’t you just admire so much genuine love in some one so young!!

Dropped her home and i have decided to just throw myself into her life and see her as often as possible she is great therapy for me.....sad not to get Daniela but I will have time with her at the pancake breakfast tomorrow.

 

Just had a nice supper and now relaxing watching some TV...

Yashi Koshi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...