Thursday, November 08, 2012

Thursday 8th November 2012…another Birthday Boy!!!!

Today my OLDER Brother turns another year older out of respect I will not post his age suffice it to say he is 4 years older than me!!!!

DSCF9886

DSCF9931

One of his rare scrabble wins during the summer!!

DSCF9668

DSCF0445

Thanks to modern technology I was able to Skype Malc this evening and wish him a Happy Birthday…..glad you had a great day miss you and Janet and love you both!!!

So tennis again this morning and you already know how much I enjoy these mornings…came home and dashed up to my casita to bring back some plant pots which Carolyn is going to re pot for me…she is still not feeling well so I took her a little care package over this afternoon.

Then went and did some errands and passed by my old casita from last year and these flowers are hanging on Karen and Gregg’s casa!!!

DSCF6662

and this neat tree is across the street!!

DSCF6663

I was back home by 4pm and sat outside and read and then washed both the car and the scooter and now settling down to make some supper and a quiet evening at home……hope your day was a good one!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...