Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday 16th November 2012……….P day!!!

So today was Play day no plans and I called Carolyn and she seemed a little better and asked her if she wanted to come out and get some fresh air and she did….so I had a few little surprises for her……had a little Picnic packed up and we went and sat out in the sun.  I then had booked a Pamper session for her at a local spa and I dropped her off for two hours……….I went and did some chores and on my way passed by this old gentleman near to the tennis courts!!

DSCF6722

He lives across from the tennis courts and last year I helped him move some firewood into his yard..he walks so slowly with a cane and that is a pick axe handle….I admire him as he takes so long to walk but a few paces!!!

I then went by Casita Doris from last year love the walled flowers and trees…

DSCF6723

DSCF6724

DSCF6725

DSCF6726

I then picked up Carolyn and she said she really enjoyed the Pampering….took her to her favorite Chinese restaurant where she picked out some food and the took her home and she was going to lay down…..she had managed to re pot three of my Pots and I loaded them up and drove them out to the casita and put them on one of the window ledges and they look great.

So now home relaxing and I want to wish all my readers a very happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...