Sunday, November 04, 2012

Sunday 4th November 2012…rain stop play!!!!

Yes you read it right woke up to rain!!!!!!!

Carolyn and I had planned to play tennis this morning so I picked her up and we went for a drive instead and the first stop was to go to my casita so Carolyn could look around and take measurements and get an idea of what I need.  She is an interior decorator and she has many great ideas….next stop was a consignment store having a sale where I bought two paintings in frames for 130 pesos for the casita.

We then drove out into the country and toured a beautiful new housing estate and from there we went on a tour of this funky house and chapel in the country called the chapel of Jimmy Ray!!

DSCF6634

DSCF6636

DSCF6638The bathroom!!!

DSCF6639

DSCF6647

It was one of the most unusual buildings I have ever seen and the number of bottles used in the design must number in the thousands!!!!!

It was now 4pm and time to eat so we went to the restaurant La Burger I have never been before but Carolyn has and told me they make the best burgers ever and it is so popular and both these facts were true…the burgers are huge and I have a photo of Carolyn biting into hers but I fear if I published it she may not decorate my casita a or do it really girlie!!!!

I dropped Carolyn at home and the rain was pounding down…

DSCF6654

DSCF6656

Thanks for all the help and a lovely day Carolyn…now down to business HOMEWORK!!!!!  Only two more classes to go….

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...