Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday 12th November 2012…just another ho hum day!!!!!

I was scheduled to play my first game of tennis with Carolyn this morning but again she took sick over the weekend so we had to cancel, she really has not been a  100%  since I arrived so here’s hoping she get’s stronger every day…..so I went to plan B called Gregg and we played singles this morning,  again another wonderful way to start the day!!

Came home for breakfast a shower and back down town for my 12.30pm Spanish class….

this is the school across from the Spanish school..

DSCF6713

 

…this class is 6 lessons of 90 minutes and is all about basic conversation…I was going to take this class in January BUT I am so glad I signed up now and Rocio our teacher she is a sweetheart(that is what she calls us!!) and an excellent teacher it is all about pronunciation and learning key words and phrases to survive and make ourselves understood….I really enjoyed the class and of course there is homework!!

From there I came home picked up the car and did some errands and picked up the 4 pots I bought at a garage sale on Saturday and a lamp and then took them over to Carolyn’s house..she is going to re pot them all for me….I invited her to come to my house to watch the finals of the tennis from London but you know she is sick when she declined…..so after making sure she had al she needed I came back but on the way stopped and ordered 2 bedside tables and a desk to put my TV on from a small carpenter’s shop I went to on Saturday they look great and he is going to stain them and I pick them up on Wednesday.

Now settling down with tea and perhaps a piece of strawberry cheesecake and going to watch the tennis……

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...