Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday 21st April 2012…..Day one of being home started

with me waking up at 6am feeling refreshed and happy to be back on the Bank…..I have my big TV in my bedroom and I turned it on and there was a live soccer game on from England..

DSCF9001

it is a hard life laying in bed with a cup of tea, watching soccer with a million dollar view!!!

DSCF9003

DSCF9009

not a bad zoom on my camera!!!

DSCF9010

Heather made a lovely breakfast and then I went to the windshield repair place and I had the crack fixed

DSCF9012

They inject silicone into the crack which prevents it from spreading..it only cost $35….

I then went into town and did some chores I am so popular here in town they named a Park after me!!!

DSCF9013

My next stop was to see my best friend Karen, we have been friends almost 20 years…she made a lovely lunch and then we went on a long walk along the sea wall…

DSCF9017

DSCF9016

The sea wall walk is really nice and the weather wasn’t too bad.

After going back to Karen's for tea and dessert I went off and did more chores and on the way back home saw these beauties!!!

DSCF9020

DSCF9018

This whole area is deer habitat and it is difficult not to see at least one deer every time you go out.

The third member of my vehicular family is Pili, here she is getting to know her sister Ramona again!!!

DSCF9021

DSCF9022

It is Alex’s 18th birthday tomorrow and tonight the family celebrated by going out for supper…

DSCF9023

Thanks for inviting me to share the celebrations it was a great meal and good company….

Back home watched another hockey game!!!

I may as well tell you for the next few weeks in fact until I leave for England on June 1st there will just about be a hockey game or a soccer game on TV every day but even though I shall become a couch potato I shall get my walks in!!!!

So my first full day home was a very enjoyable one….it was really strange driving the car..after all those months of riding high in Ramona the car feels like I am sitting on the road!!!

Map picture

 

 

 

The three points of my trip top left the starting point..top right in Labrador..bottom right Bermuda and bottom left San Miguel!!!

 

Wish you all a great Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Keira said...

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of post. I am glad that you simply shared with us. Thanks!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...