Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday 23rd April 2012…doing stuff!!!!

Today was a day of appointments and getting paper work type stuff done…..I spent a while here this morning!!

DSCF9053This is my Bank for the the last 20 years and I have Sonya who helps me with all my banking needs so my appointment with her this morning went well and she helped me sort out the issues that I had with good results.

Next it was trying to find out the best way to get my passport renewed before I go away June 1st…I tried the local passport office and they could not guarantee that I would get it back in time so it means a trip to Victoria to the passport office there!!

Map picture

Next on the agenda was the Government offices to try to find an answer to the question about me being out of the county and my coverage for medical insurance.that also was a positive result…so everything went very smoothly…..

Then a stop at my local insurance office to check out vehicle insurance and I was batting 100 because that was a good response also!!!

So a very productive but long day….home in time to watch yet part of another hockey game before I went off to Inga’s house for supper.  It was nice to see her again…a lovely meal and a game of crib….suffice it to say she owes me a loonie!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...