Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday 30th April 2012……Driving Miss. Annie!!!!!

This morning was spent driving my good friend Annie around to some stores…she does not drive and is recovering from knee surgery so I was happy to help and we did get lots done.

I was home in time to watch probably the most important live soccer game from England that has been televised in years!!!!  I really enjoyed the game!!

_59956611_59956608

This afternoon I picked up another friend, Chris and he and I went for coffee and a chat to catch up with our news….then I came home and I became Pearson the chef!!!

I told Heather I would cook supper tonight and all I will say is that cooking for 6 healthy growing people is a lot different to cooking for one…BUT….all the plates came back empty and nobody complained!!!

I bet you thought you would read a post without me watching a hockey game!!!!  Wrong!!!!!

Watched my Los Angeles Kings win their second game of the series!!!

la1_85727

I remember this photo

IMG_7843

Danie on the left and Susana in my tennis gear!!!   Too funny!!!

 

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...