Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday 27th April 2012….Wow my first week home just flew by!!!

Where did the days go hard to believe it is a week since I was getting off the ferry in Victoria!!!

The early part of my morning was spent again sorting some things out in my closet and drawers and this is the view from my bedroom..

DSCF9083

 

and then I went to visit my good friend Annie.

Annie gave me this photo that she printed out for me!!

DSCF9085Remember last week when I was writing about the times I spent with Roy and Ken  well here we are Ken on the left and Roy on the right!!!!

 

 

Then it was off into town to do some errands and then I went and got Ramona and took her to the car wash and now she is back at Eric’s house where she stays when I am not using her!!!

DSCF9084

My next stop was to pick up another dear old friend, Irene and take her shopping…we had a lot of fun and I even put her groceries away when we got back to her house….

Back to the home on the Bank and I finally was able to get the hummingbird at the feeder!!!!

DSCF9086

Boomer and I went for a long walk and back in time for…wait for it…… yet another hockey game…this was an exciting game that went to overtime!!!

Later in the evening Kirby discovered that a squirrel had somehow got into the attic he went on the roof but was unable to catch him…but later on Kirby went out to the front door and there was the squirrel….he managed to pick him up and put him back on another tree!!!

DSCF9088

This is Linda and Guy’s family Daughter Teri and her husband Jason and little Muri

Family in R.P.on the beach in Mexico!!!

I remember the night back in San Miguel when I babysat Muri we had fun and here is a photo from that night to prove it!!!!

nov25 013_thumb[1]What a cutie!!!

I have started planning my Europe trip and the last couple of days done research on one of the countries I will be visiting, Slovenia!!!

Map picture

Wishing all my readers a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...