Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday 21st December 2011….Happy Solstice!!!

Tennis this morning at 10am and from there back home quick shower and change and off to poker for 1pm….you will notice no photo this week of a stack of chips…surmise what you want from that???

Then it was down town and to the theater box office for the big theater where a magic and acrobat Christmas show is taking place and I have arranged for all the girls from Casa Hogar to go so now looking for a few chaperones if you are in SMA and interested the show is at 5pm, on Tuesday 27th December!!

I sat in the main Jardin for a while this evening…I really enjoy seeing all the activity around and of course the main church is beautiful any time of day!!

IMG_7716

I then went to a local restaurant where some of the girls were singing Christmas songs!!!

IMG_7720

They looked so smart and they performed really well!!!  Daniela is front row at the right and Paola front row 2nd from left!!

 

The girls did really well and I was very proud to be there.

I have noticed the last three times I have seen Paola that she has been distant and not her usual self with me and I asked Robin if the three of us could talk about if anything was going on for her….Paola said that she was just sad and with what has happened to her in the last little while not surprising…I asked Robin to tell her that I loved her and would always be there for her and it was a teary moment when Paola hugged me and told me she loved me!!!!

A quiet night watching TV and I think I may be able to find a nice piece of cake in the freezer…blessings to all!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...