Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday 30th December 2011…for me an easy day!!!

This guy normally watches me as I prepare breakfast every morning!!!!

IMG_7844

10am and 2 hours of tennis followed by going up to Casa Hogar to pick up and return the cooler that the Tamales were delivered in on Christmas Day…one little girl always willing to help!!!

IMG_7845Check out the beautiful mural!!!

From there is was quite a ride to deliver it and quite an act to get it on Bonita, don’t ask how I did it!!!

Then it was Casita Doris for laundry, cleaning and sunbathing and reading……I cooked myself a really nice chicken dinner and now showered and ready for some TV….the good news is that I am allowed to take Daniela and Suzy out to the hot springs for the afternoon tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...