Thursday, December 01, 2011

Thursday 1st December 2011…….Rabbits, Rabbits Rabbits!!!

A new month wow where did the year go?

Today was going to be a really relaxing day as I had nothing on my calendar so after breakfast I was sitting in my lounger reading when the guilty feelings hit me…so I got on Bonita and went up to Casa Hogar and did 2 hours of window washing and it was a tall order and only Alma to help as the other girls were in school!

Dec1 004

Dec1 001

Dec1 005

This is one of the younger girls dormitories this is where Paola and Daniela sleep!!

Dec1 007

Came back home around 2pm and discovered I am having computer problems…the computer screen just flashes white and then blank and nothing I can do can change that so I went to a small repair shop and he told me I need to go to the big city 40 miles away!!!  So when I came home I tried it again and it came on fine…then when I put it to sleep the flashing started again when I turned it on.  I turned it off went grocery shopping and when I came back it was working again so don’t know… see if I can get it checked locally tomorrow!!

The only other news is that yet again I have been told that my girls cannot come out again this weekend but I am more than welcome to visit them at Casa Hogar…..it seems that three weeks of detention for small children is a little harsh and I feel sad about it BUT I again side with the Madres and anyway there is absolutely nothing I can do about it!!!

So begins the December rush up to Christmas Day…blessings to all!!

2 comments:

Shadowmoss said...

I only know what I'm hearing here, but it seems to me that the madres know a good thing when they see it, and it benefits them WAY more to have you come there and entertain ALL the girls rather than just take 2 out with you. Or, are they now more concerned about how it looks for you to be taking 2 girl children out now that they are getting a bit older? Perhaps letting them know that you would have a female adult along? At any rate I'd be looking into it more to see what is really going on. But, you are there and know the situation much better. I just put my .02 (American) in here.

mexicokid said...

I am sure it is not that sinister my girls have been acting up and they are being kept from trips I am welcome anytime at their home a priveledge not handed to many..so hopefully next week will be the outing day,,,thanks for your comments Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...