Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wednesday 7th April 2010….Comox Valley

I spent the day with my family on the bank in Nanaimo and stayed the night, this is the view from my bedroom window…

apr7 001It was nice to connect with everyone again and see how much the boys have grown.  I also went to visit my friend Ken, Kirby’s Father, and he is doing quite well, he has lost some weight and slowed down a little but we had a good visit.

This afternoon Sara came and picked me up and we drove the 35 miles up Island to Comox where Sara has a two day course.

We are staying in this very swanky hotel for two days..

apr7 002 

apr7 003

so whilst Sara is in class I shall wonder around and see what trouble I can get into.  I must comment that the weather is not great, rained most of the day and cool, my tan is fading….

Will write tomorrow about how it feels to be back…..

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...