Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday 29th April 2010…on the go again

It is a lovely sunny day and I have already had my run and I am taking out Irene for lunch to celebrate her Birthday on May 1st, also hoping Heather and Ken can come.

Tonight is poker night so I look forward to my first game this year, to seeing my buddies and taking as much of their 20 dollars as I can!!

Tomorrow morning I leave for Kyuquot to visit Sara for 12 days.  The journey involves about a three hour car ride to Gold River then a 40 minute float plane ride to Kyuquot.

I look forward to spending time with Sara, even though the Satellite TV is still broken!!!!!  We shall spend lots of time on the water and it really is a small part of paradise.

Map picture
The right hand pin is Nanaimo, the middle one is Gold River and the left hand one is Kyuquot.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...